Some kind words from satisfied Reva users:
- I am very pleased you made this available. I compiled in some code to do conversions of encoded information in a DB. I could have used Perl, or even awk for this. Now I start Reva, and have several conversion tools right away. This makes me analyze trace files faster in just a small environment. Thanks a bunch !
- I am ever more impressed with Reva. It's simple, fast, tiny and powerful, and makes tiny applications. After getting so accustomed to the bloat and complexity of other development systems, Reva is a breath of fresh air. Well done!
- I am glad to have found Reva and am enjoying using it. I plan to carry a CD with the EXE and some tools when going offsite rather than lugging a laptop with Visual Basic. I am a happy camper,
- I recently tried Reva, An independent development of Forth. It is very nice and comes with some "newbie" to Forth documentation-- Which helps people like me. It's a good way to find out if you like Forth or just want to try it. It's a work in progress
- I think reva is fantastic ! Thanks a lot indeed.
(translated from Russian)
- small new forth for Windows and Linux (derived from Retro Forth) with examples of graphic applications on both platforms. It is written in assembler. Nonstandard, but interesting :)