- Download the latest version of Reva, either Stable or Development (or any other version you want)
- Unzip it -- notice there is now a directory called ''Reva-nnn'', where 'nnn' is the checkin number.
- Set your PATH to point to the Reva installation.
- Linux users: add the Reva 'bin' directory to your 'LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable. Mac OS/X users: do that for 'DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH'
- Read the README, following the directions for installation carefully
- Work through Reva's Wiki tutorial for practice with Forth
- Have a look at some of the code from the examples folder (e.g. beer.f)
Don't forget: you can always ask questions in the Reva discussion mailing list!