not a ticket
|User & Date:||anonymous 2017-10-07 14:18:03|
- Change assigned_to to "unassigned"
- Change comment to:
Been working in GForth and I was wondering if you want some code to do lib calls with variable numbers of parameters for 64 bit amd.
I have two versions, one (the longer one) needs to know the stack depth and can run from the terminal console. The other uses the locals stack (ebp) in GForth.
Up to 6 params is easy but after that ti gets pretty messy.
Let me know if this has been an issue for you and we'll swap code.
- Change foundin to "any"
- Change opened_by to "anonymous"
- Change private_contact to "8c13fe684877a13b91612613f28685a0d37d1c3b"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "not a ticket"
- Change type to "Todo"